What are your office hours?
The Nicollet County Government Center is open from 8 a.m. To 4:30 p.m., however, the veterans service officer has many responsibilities that occur outside of the government center. We strongly urge you to call 507-934-7871 and ask for an appointment. If you receive the voicemail message, press the pound (#) key to leave an immediate voice message. Be sure to leave your telephone number so we can return your call as soon as possible.

Show All Answers

1. Can I sign up to get my prescriptions from the VA?
2. Is there transportation available to the VA Medical Center in Minneapolis?
3. What are your office hours?
4. Are there local doctors I can see for my care instead of traveling to the VA Medical Centers?
5. I was injured while I was on active duty. How do I get help with my medical needs for that injury?
6. What benefits do I get from my active duty service?
7. How do I get a copy of my honorable discharge?