Where do I pay a reinstatement fee?
The License Center staff is unable to accept reinstatement fees. You will need to pay them to an examiner. Call 507-934-7806 with any questions.

Show All Answers

1. How do I make an appointment for a behind-the-wheel road test or written test?
2. Do you accept credit cards, debit cards, and check cards?
3. What if I lost or did not receive my vehicle registration renewal notice?
4. What do I need to transfer a snowmobile?
5. Do I have a 10-day grace period to renew my vehicle tabs?
6. Where do I pay a reinstatement fee?