2022 North Mankato HHS Building Remodel
- The majority of Health and Human Services staff members will be relocated to the St. Peter Health and Human Services building. You can continue to reach them at their usual phone numbers.
- Please confirm the location of any in-person services with team members from our North Mankato location.
- If you have any questions please call the Health & Human Services office at 507-934-8559.
Submitting Documents to Nicollet County Health and Human Services
Documents can continue to be dropped off at our St. Peter Health and Human Services building located at 622 South Front Street. For after-hour drop off, our locked drop box can be utilized.
To submit documents, forms, or verifications to a Health & Human Services worker please e-mail attachments to email@example.com.
- Include identifying information with your documents such as case number if you know it, your name, and/or last for digits of your social security number.
Note: this is a no-reply e-mail. Please call 507-934-8559 with questions or if you would like verification that we received your documents.
|Combined Application Forms and related proofs can also be dropped off at Blue Earth County Human Services in the drop box located near Door A at 410 South Fifth Street, Mankato, MN. Items dropped off should be labeled: NICOLLET COUNTY.|
Applying for Benefits Online
Click here to access MNBenefits – this site can be used to apply for Food, Cash, Emergency Assistance, GRH (Housing Support) and/or Child Care Assistance online.
Click Here to Visit MNsure – this site is to apply for healthcare assistance
Click here to access eDocs – here you can fill out documents online and submit them using the "Submit forms online" link above
Child Support - You may apply for child support services by filling out the Child Support Application (PDF) and returning it to Nicollet County Health & Human Services, or by using the new electronic application at https://edocs.mn.gov/forms/DHS-1958-ENG.
Payments made in cash for any program can be brought to the St. Peter Health and Human Services building located at 622 S Front St, St. Peter, MN
Child Support payments can be brought to the St. Peter office location or mailed directly to the Minnesota Child Support Payment Center, P.O. Box 64326, Saint Paul, MN 55164-0326. Cash payments may also be conveniently made through PayNearMe. You will need your child support participant number and your personal identification number (PIN).
Collections payments can be made online here Version Options 2022 North Mankato HHS Building RemodelHeadline or brought to the St. Peter office location.
- Probation clients should contact their agent at their usual phone numbers regarding appointments/locations and specific questions regarding cases.
- General questions should be directed to the St. Peter Office at 507-934-7882.
Building Progress Report:
Update as of June 30, 2022:
Update as of May 24, 2022:
The North Mankato building is anticipated to open up again mid-September.
Update as of March 30, 2022:
- The in-ceiling electrical, HVAC, and technologies demo has been completed
- The ceiling grid and all floor coverings have been removed
- All walls have been removed to accommodate new conference rooms as well as more main office space
- Both supervisor offices on the NE and NW of the building have also been removed
- UA bathroom plumbing has been added and the janitor's closest has been moved to the old WIC area
- Reception Desk has been removed and prepped for new glass install
For the most part, the “Demolition Phase” has been completed. We are now procuring materials, such as metal studs, sheetrock, and insulation, to start the framing and construction of new walls. Electricians are adding data and power to the newly remodeled office areas. The concrete will be poured soon to accommodate new plumbing features. The next phase of construction work will begin soon. Keep checking our website to follow our progress!