Nicollet County's Collections Unit assists in the recovery of funds expended by Nicollet County, the State of Minnesota and/or Federal programs to maintain program integrity.

Frequently Asked Questions:
I can't pay my bill in full, what should I do?
  A:  Contact the Collections unit to set up a payment plan that will fit your budget.

I have limited or fixed income and I can't afford to pay this debt.
    A:  Contact the Collections unit.  You may qualify for a reduction.

I received a letter stating my taxes will be intercepted. Is there anything I can do to stop my taxes from being taken?
A:  Contact the Collections unit and we would be happy to walk you through the    process.