Finance Department Mission Statement
- To provide reliable, efficient and accurate departmental support to the agency.
- To serve people with compassion and understanding
- To establish internal controls that safe guard the county's assets
- To act with integrity, professionalism, and respect at all times.
Finance Department Organizational Chart
Duties & Responsibilities
The Financial Services Department is responsible for all phases of County budget planning, preparation and monitoring. Duties of this office include:
- Performs accounting and payroll services
- Financial management
- Capital improvement planning
- Debt financing
- Fixed asset inventory
- Insurance management
- Grant Management