Applications for Membership

If you are interested in making a difference in Nicollet County by becoming a citizen committee member, you may contact the Nicollet County Administrator for more information. You must be a Nicollet County resident.

Membership Openings

There are a number of Nicollet boards, committees, and commissions that are available for citizens to serve on. Choices include: