Housing Provider Information

Housing Support (formerly Group Residential Housing)

The Housing Support program pays for room and board for seniors and adults with disabilities who have low incomes. The program aims to reduce and prevent people from living in institutions or becoming homeless. 

Nicollet County is accepting Housing Support applications from prospective providers at this time. Applications will be reviewed against Nicollet County's housing policies.

For questions about Nicollet County's Housing Support program, contact Lindsay Powers at hps@co.nicollet.mn.us