Health & Human Services

Promote health and quality of life by providing compassionate services and supports.

NM Remodel

2022 North Mankato Remodel Service Reminders

  1. Contacting Staff
  2. Submitting Documents
  • The majority of Health and Human Services staff members will be relocated to the St. Peter Health and Human Services building. You can continue to reach them at their usual phone numbers.
  • Please confirm the location of any in-person services with team members from our North Mankato location. 
  • If you have any questions please call the Health & Human Services office at 507-934-8559.

  1. Applying for Benefits Online
  2. Making Payments

Click here to access MNBenefits – this site can be used to apply for Food, Cash, Emergency Assistance, GRH (Housing Support) and/or Child Care Assistance online.

Click Here to Visit MNsure – this site is to apply for healthcare assistance

Click here to access eDocs – here you can fill out documents online and submit them using the "Submit forms online" link above

Child Support - You may apply for child support services by filling out the Child Support Application (PDF) and returning it to Nicollet County Health & Human Services, or by using the new electronic application at

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by


U.S. Department of Agriculture 

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 

1400 Independence Avenue, SW 

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442 


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.