- Your Government
- Veterans Services
The Nicollet County Veterans Service Office is available to area veterans and surviving spouses. The office assists in obtaining access to programs and benefits that have been earned through military service in the armed forces of the United States.
Nationally-accredited County Veterans Service Officers (CVSOs) provide assistance with applications for veteran benefits, while also serving as a primary referral source for additional programs and benefits available through federal, state and community agencies.
The Nicollet County Veterans Service Office strives to maximize the total level of well-being for area veterans and their families.
VAN SERVICE TO AND FROM MINNEAPOLIS VA MEDICAL CENTER
Our office provides a transportation service to the Minneapolis VA Medical Center. To coordinate or inquire further about transportation to and from the Minneapolis VA, please contact the Nicollet County Veterans Service Office at 507-934-7871.
The PACT Act
The PACT Act is a new law that expands VA health care and benefits for Veterans exposed to burn pits and other toxic substances. This law helps us provide generations of Veterans and their survivors with the care and benefits they've earned and deserve.
- Veterans Crisis Line
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs
- Minnesota Association of County Veterans Service Officers
- VA MyHealth - Manage Your VA Healthcare
- National Archives - Request Military Records
- DNR Military and Veteran Benefits
- MACV - Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans
- Honor Flight Network - Twin Cities
- VFW - Veterans of Foreign Wars
- The American Legion
- DAV - Disabled American Veterans