Mobile Home taxes follow the schedule below:
- July 15: Last day for the auditor-treasurer to mail your statement
- August 31: Due date for the 1st half tax payment
- November 15: Due date for the 2nd half tax payment
Regulations & Policies
Payment Requirements & Late Payment Penalties
- Taxes of $50 or less are due in full on August 31.
- All late Mobile Home tax payments will be assessed an 8% penalty.
Before Moving Your Mobile Home
You need a Mobile Home Statement from the Public Service's Office. It states that all delinquent and current taxes are paid in full. Any taxes not paid will need to be paid before the mobile home can be moved. This Mobile Home Statement will need to be given to the mobile home mover. Contact the Public Service's office for more information.
Before Selling Your Mobile Home
Property taxes on any mobile home need to be paid before the title can be transferred. If your mobile home still has a title, you are responsible for transferring it. You may still be liable for the property taxes if the title is not transferred.