The County Administrator is the chief executive officer for Nicollet County. The Administrator reports directly to the Nicollet County Board of Commissioners and acts as a liaison between the Board and county departments.
Duties & Responsibilities
The County Administrator is responsible for the overall administration of Nicollet County, including:
- Implementing County Board decisions, policies, ordinances and resolutions
- Making recommendations to the County Board on policy development and the delivery of services under the guidance of Nicollet County's vision, mission and core values
- Preparing and managing the agenda for County Board meetings
- Preparing and submitting to the County Board a proposed annual budget and long- range capital expenditure program
- Preparing, updating and implementing the Nicollet County Strategic Plan