1. Child Care Licensing

    Child Care Providers are required to be licensed by the State of Minnesota Department of Human Services if they provide day care services beyond what is allowed as a Legally Unlicensed Child Care Provider.

  2. Foster Care Licensing

    Foster care licensing is responsible for both child foster care and adult foster care.