Licensed Establishments

  1. Food & Beverage Establishments

    Read about the policies, requirements, and resources available to food and beverage establishments concerning environmental health.

  2. Lodging Establishments

    Find Lodging Ordinances, Bed and Breakfast guidelines, and more.

  3. Manufactured Home Parks, RCAs & Youth Camps

    Read about how to apply for a manufactured home park license, youth camp license, or a Recreational Camping Area (RCA) license.

  4. Public Swimming Pools

    Check out requirements for public swimming pools and find information for pool operators.

  5. School Concession Stands

    Find out how to apply for a school concession stand and find out facts from the Minnesota Department of Health Licensing.

  6. Temporary Food Service

    Find out how to apply for a temporary food stand, a mobile food unit, and find other resources for temporary food services.

  7. General Information

    This information may be useful to all licensed establishments.